From being a modest Dhaba started in1959, Gulati has today transformed it into an elegantly ornated fine dining restaurant, known for its great North Indian, Mughlai, Hyderabadi and Tandoori cuisine all over the world and famously considered one of the best places to eat in Delhi.
We offer an extensive and lavish menu of over a hundred and seventy-five exotic recipes. Starting with the all-time favourite Butter Chicken, voted as the best in town by many polls, Dal Makhani, again voted as the best, Burrah Akbari, Kakori Kebab, MurghMalai Tikka, Hyderabadi Dumpukth Biryani, Veg Galouti Kebab, Dahi Kebab and Dum Aloo Kashmiri to name a few.
Gulati has now gone digital. One can order online through their website www.gulatirestaurant.co and enjoy the delicious food at the comfort of their home.
One of the best things for all the spiritual people out there is that Gulati hosts a special ‘Navratrafood festival’ during the Navratra season. The Restaurant was the first, over 30 years back to celebrate the nine-day Navratra Food Festival, which is still celebrated every year, serving pure vegetarian Navratra Menu without Onion & Garlic, and even serving Fasting Navratra Food giving its own delicious twist.
Gulati has won several awards making it one of the best places to eat in Delhi. Some of these awards are:
- Awarded the Certificate of Excellence 2014-2021 by Tripadvisor.
- Bagged Legendary Butter Chicken – Delhi NCR, 2021 by Times Hospitality Icons
- Awarded the Best Butter Chicken Place, Delhi NCR by What’s Hot Owlers’, 2020
- Bagged Legendary Biryani – by Times Food Delivery Icons, South Delhi 2021
- Awarded Legendary Dal Makhani – by Times Food Delivery Icons, South Delhi 2021
- Got the award for Best North Indian Cuisine Restaurant, 2021 by Food Connoisseurs India Awards.
- It has been featured among the Best Indian Restaurants Around The World by American Express Essentials, April 2017.
- Awarded CULINE 5 rating in the Week- IMRB Best Restaurant Survey, Golden Plate Awards, 2016.
- Voted Top 6 in the category “Best Butter Chicken” by Burrp, 2016.
- Winner of Best Regional Indian Cuisine Standalone Restaurant of the Year 2016, Franchise India.
- Gulati is a winner of the Tripadvisor Traveller’s Choice Award 2015 and is at No. 8 in Best fine Dining Restaurants –India, 2015.
- Bagged Zomato Top Voted Choice 2015 for Best Butter Chicken.
- Recommended for the North Indian & Mughlai food by Zomato Restaurant Eating Out Guide 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Selected as one of the City’s finest North Indian Restaurants by HT City (Top Table) Crystals 2010, 2011, 2012.
- Received a certificate from JustDial.com for 4.5/5 ratings by customers as of Sept 12.
- Selected as one of the 101 finest restaurants of Delhi -NCR, 2010 by Mail Today.
- Bagged the ‘ Best Butter Chicken’ award by HT City Eating Out Guide, 09.
- Awarded as ‘Best Mughlai Restaurant’ of Delhi by HT City Eating Out Guide, 09.
- Listed under 100 best restaurants in India Today’s food magazine, 05.
- Voted as the ‘Best North Indian Restaurant’ in non 5 star category by HT Reader’s poll, 03.
- Considered the best for its Dal Makhani by ‘Insight Marketing Consultant’, 97.
Gulati is the favourite food joint of many renowned celebrities as well. Some of them are:
The list of celebs who have visited Gulati & appreciated the food & service includes Cherie Blair, Yash Chopra, Shekhar Suman, Anupam Kher, Irrfan Khan, Rajesh Khanna, Boney Kapoor, Shatrughan Sinha, Dara Singh, Rahul Ram, Azim Premji, Anoop Jalota, Ashish Vidyarthi to name a few.
The main essence of our food lies in their secret mix of herbs and spices, which when tried once, keeps you coming back to us time and again. We are open for Dine-in, though you can even relish their delicious food sitting at home from across DelhiNCR, by placing an order on our website www.gulatirestaurant.co or calling us at 011-23388836.